- Corporate / D'entreprise
- Position Type:
- Corporate Team
Life at OSL: We celebrate unique and energetic people that work together to deliver incredible results. We have a hunger to succeed and never miss an opportunity to recognize and celebrate each other's wins. We support those around us, and we’re always pushing each other to reach new heights. If you're interested in joining an award-winning team, and one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, this is the place. Your success leads to our success, your growth leads to our growth.
Here is what we offer in this role:
- Great benefits that include Vision, Dental and Prescriptions, RRSP matching.
- 3 Weeks paid vacation, plus one week of floater days
- Employee discounts on products offered by our clients.
- KOHO: accessing Instant pay and savings account products, reloadable Visa card.
- OSL Cares: Career Advancement Scholarships, Donation Matching and Family Support Bursary’s available.
- WE: Woman’s Empowerment Mission.
- Employee Assistance Program: Free to all employees.
- Ongoing Training, online: Including but not limited to topics such as: Confronting Bias’s, Fostering Belonging, Identifying unconscious bias in the workplace, Diversity, and Inclusion training.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist would operate on the Canadian Talent Acquisition Team, reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition. They perform a variety of recruitment activities including prioritizing and understanding key business links to assist with optimal recruitment strategies. Would delight in the results of all vacancies filled and all stores opened as planned. This role is going to support our clients. We look for this person to ensure the full recruitment cycle, the candidate and the business is well cared for, and every detail is completed. You will regularly work with field leaders who are hiring managers, HR, and your team to identify current and future recruitment needs. Would have sourcing expertise or be willing to learn, a passion for high-volume recruitment while delivering an exceptional candidate experience. A brand ambassador capable of promoting the companies we support.
- Work in partnership with the company to understand current and future recruitment needs to create strategic candidate selection and sourcing campaigns.
- Conduct high-volume recruitment in accordance with established objectives and deadlines.
- Foster incredible relationships with hiring managers to ensure that candidates match the needs of the team and are an overall fit within the company.
- Creatively utilize traditional and innovative sourcing strategies to have a bank of diversified, qualified candidates.
- Innovate recruitment strategies that will create visibility for OSL and its clients, with proactive research and development to attract candidates and promote OSL.
- Promote and provide insight regarding the Employee referral program, an integral part of OSL’s culture.
- Align with client and company policies from selection, to offer and onboarding.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system (ATS) and HR Databases
- Prepare and present recruitment figures and reports to the team and the business.
- Bilingual French-English
- Recruitment experience of 1-2 years is preferred. However, talented individuals with experience in customer service and a true passion for mass recruitment, would be trained for this role if selected.
- Knowledge in retail and/or the wireless industry is an asset.
- Be creative, innovative, and meticulous in the development and execution of sourcing strategies.
- Strong motivation to drive results and exceed goals.
- Detail driven, to ensure candidates and the business are in constant synchronisation.
- Attentive to details and ability to manage high volumes and multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of IT, such as the MS Office suite, and ability to navigate sourcing systems, such as ATS, job boards and Google Maps.
If you live in Montreal, QC, then this role will be 100% teleworking.
The previous job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employees assigned to this position.
For more information before submitting your application, contact us: email@example.com
OSL is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sex or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage qualified individuals to apply.