- Electronics / Électroniques
- Position Type:
- Field Team: Ã©quipe de terrain
Electronics Sales Associate l Full Time | Orillia
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services. We celebrateâ¯unique and energetic people that work together to deliver incredible results; great people doing great things every day! We have a hunger to succeed and never miss an opportunity to recognize and celebrate each other's milestones.â¯ We support those around us, and we’re always pushing each other to reach new heights.â¯ If you're interested in joining an award-winning team, and one of Canada's Top 50 Best Managed Companies, this is the place.â¯ Your success leads to our success, your growth leads to our growth
â¯Here is what we offer in this role:
- Competitive hourly rate, 30% off your Wireless services**
- Great benefits that include Vision, Dental and Prescriptions.
- Paid training (Personal in-store and online LMS training)
- Continuous development and growth opportunities.
- Monetary rewards and recognition programs
- Employee Assistance Program: Free to all employees.
- KOHO: accessing Instant pay and savings account products, reloadable Visa card.
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- People and Cultures programs including OSL Cares and WE: Woman’s Empowerment Mission.
As a Full Time Electronics Sales Associate, you will be our go-to-person to connect customers with the perfect electronics solutions. Walmart Canada has partnered with OSL to operate the Electronics Centre in select locations across Canada, and we are growing fast. You will oversee electronic devices such as TV, computers & laptops, tablets, printers, cameras, drones, video games etc. You are passionate about the latest tech trends, want to sharpen your skills and grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. We are looking for you, an outgoing personality who delights in helping our clientele finding the best tech solution.
- Actively provide customers with product demonstrations, comparison, and sales
- Provide customers with a positive and informative shopping experience, ensuring you consider the whole Home Entertainment picture
- Proactively set up and maintain product merchandising displays.
- Complete timely stocking of products and ensure shelves and work areas are clean
- Responsible for the processing of customer purchases, returned product, exchanges, service requests, and/or defective products
- Meet or exceed the sales goals and targets
- Assist customers with questions they may have when purchasing, make sure they feel confident with their purchase
- Offer to back up the purchase of these goods with a service that protects them long term
- Lead by example and foster an environment that encourages teamwork
- Act with professionalism and integrity
- Being able to stand for longer periods of time, moving/supporting 30-50lbs of merchandise
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings, and weekend.
Sounds like a good fit? Apply Now! Oslcareers.com
Notice:â¯ The previous job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employees assigned to this position. **can depend on carrier
OSL is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sex or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage qualified individuals to apply.