- Master Builder / Maître Assembleur
- Position Type:
- Field Team: Ã©quipe de terrain
Master Builder | Brandon
*This is a seasonal Full-Time position with contract ending in July 2023*
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services. We celebrate unique and energetic people that work together to deliver incredible results; great people doing great things every day! We have a hunger to succeed and never miss an opportunity to recognize and celebrate each other's milestones. We support those around us, and we’re always pushing each other to reach new heights. If you're interested in joining an award-winning team, and one of Canada's Top 50 Best Managed Companies, this is the place. Your success leads to our success, your growth leads to our growth
Here is what we offer in this role:
- Competitive Salary (hourly)
- Flexible schedules to meet your needs and our clients' requirements
- Paid Training (In store and online)
- KOHO: accessing Instant pay and savings account products, reloadable Visa card.
- Career advancement opportunities that include upskilling to other roles
- Travel reimbursement paid per KM over 70KM
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- Employee Assistance Program: Free to all employees.
- People and Cultures programs including OSL Cares and WE: Woman’s Empowerment Mission.
As a Master Builder, you will report to a Regional Lead. You will work in Walmart stores, building Seasonal display items and a wide selection of quality Bicycles. You will be our go-to-person to arrive in store, ready to build! You will build in indoors and receive a regular schedule, based on client requirements. We take Health and Safety seriously; we adhere to all in store and OSL policies to ensure that all quality measures are met or exceeded. As a seasonal program, we have great incentives that encourage builders to come back year after year. *
What we’re looking for:
- You have a working knowledge and experience using wrenches, ratchets, Allen keys, etc. (tools supplied by the company)
- Safe assembly of bicycles, that will withstand this season and years to come!
- Can quickly comprehend technical directions to assemble display items expertly and safely such as patio furniture, display BBQ’s, swings, display lawn mowers and snowblowers where needed.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of your daily builds.
- You can work on your own, using your cell phone to communicate in chat with your team if issues arise or you just want to see if there are any build tips or tricks.
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to lift, move 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand/walk for extensive periods of time
- You MUST have your own vehicle and be willing to travel within the designated region - including potential for occassional day trips to Dauphin, MB
Sounds like a good fit? Apply Now! Oslcareers.com
Notice:â¯ The previous job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employees assigned to this position.
OSL is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sex or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage qualified individuals to apply.