- Electronics / Électroniques
- Position Type:
- Field Team: Ã©quipe de terrain
Electronics Sales Associate l Cambridge
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing customised sales services to fortune 500 companies. We celebrateâ¯unique and energetic people that work together to deliver incredible results; great people doing great things every day! We have a hunger to succeed and never miss an opportunity to recognize and celebrate each other's milestones.â¯ We support those around us, and we’re always pushing each other to reach new heights.â¯ If you're interested in joining an award-winning team, and one of Canada's Top 50 Best Managed Companies, this is the place.â¯ Your success leads to our success, your growth leads to our growth.â¯
Here is what we offer in this role:â¯
- Competitive base salary (hourly).
- Carrier based discounts of up to 30%
- Paid training (Personal in-store and online LMS training).
- Continuous training and career development.
- In store and district wide recognition programs, monetary rewards.
- Employee Assistance Program: Free to all employees.â¯
- KOHO: accessing Instant pay and savings account products, reloadable Visa card.â¯
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral).
- People and Culture Programs including OSL Cares and WE: Woman’s Empowerment Mission.â¯
As an Electronics Sales Associate, you will be our go-to-guru to connect customers with the perfect electronics solutions. Walmart Canada has partnered with OSL to operate its 350 Electronics departments across Canada, and we are growing. You will get to work with people who need electronic devices such as TV, computers & laptops, tablets, printers, cameras, drones, video games etc. You are tech-trend aware, want to grow along with us in a fast, high-energy work environment. Good thing you are outgoing and have a great friendly personality.
- Assist customer finding the right electronic solutions and merchandizeâ¯
- Actively provide customers with product demonstrations, comparison, and salesâ¯â¯
- Provide customers with a positive and informative shopping experience, ensuring you consider the whole Home Entertainment pictureâ¯
- Set up and maintain product displays. ensuring safe operating of all equipmentâ¯
- Complete timely stocking of products and ensure shelves and work areas are cleanâ¯
- Responsible for the processing of customer purchases, returned product, exchanges, service requests, and/or defective productsâ¯
- Meet or exceed the sales goals and targetsâ¯
- Assist customers with questions they may have when purchasing, make sure they feel confident with their purchaseâ¯
- Offer to back up the purchase of these goods with a service that protects them long termâ¯
- Lead by example and foster an environment that encourages teamworkâ¯
- Act with professionalism and integrityâ¯
- Being able to stand for longer periods of time, moving/supporting 30-50lbs of merchandiseâ¯
Sounds like a good fit?â¯ Apply Now! Oslcareers.comâ¯
Notice:â¯ The previous job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employees assigned to this position.â¯
OSL is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sex or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage qualified individuals to apply.â¯